12 March 2009

TRON

After my weekly visit to my local charity shop disappointed that their was no bags or clothes to buy. I decided to riffle through the books, I came across Tron The Story Book. It clicked in my mind, a while back I remember something about king Britt mentioning it on facebook, I also remembered that I did not have a clue what he was talking about (to young). I bought the book at a bargain price of 50p. I later googled and realise why King Britt was talking about it. Tron is being remade with the soundtrack done buy French electro duo Daft Punk. I could not think of a better pairing.

Tron is a 1982 science fiction film by Disney ahead of its time not seen before with distinctive visuals read more.





It was well worth my 50p as I've seen online prices from £9.99

Tron 1982 trailer


Daft Punk - One more time






King Britt on Tron

No comments: