20 May 2009

Dazed & Confused / ANOTHER magazine

My Dad found these years ago and thought I would like them. I was doing art A level and decided to cut them up for collarge (I regret that now).

DAZED & CONFUSED Issue 7 1994 £1.95

Jefferson Hack and Rankin were the editors and Photography by Rankin.

Interviews with Paris rapper Mc Solaar, Isabella Blow on new designers Philip Tracey and Alexander McQueen. Dr Martins and slip dresses and Sony MD was going to be the next big thing.



In 1994 teenagers will still be teenagers




Mc Solaar


Along with Dazed & Confused came a free pilot edition of Another magazine. In 1993 it was just called Another.

Again the front cover was shot by Rankin playing on the iconic playboy 1982 issue. The editor was Katie Grand who went on to The Face and eventually Pop magazine.



Clothes from Hyper Hyper on High Street Ken I wonder how many of you remember.





No comments: